What Type of Compensation Can I Get in a Defective Drug Case?
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured as a result of taking Amiodarone or any other defective drug, you may be entitled to recover compensation after consulting with a knowledgeable defective drug attorney . Unfortunately, far too many drug manufacturers allow these products to get to market without warning doctors or patients of the serious risks associated with taking them.
Far too many Amiodarone patients are discovering this only too late after they have sustained critical liver injury or other damages. If this has happened to you, you may need to consult with a lawyer as soon as possible. Some of the types of compensation that you may be eligible to obtain in a defective drug case include:
- Lost income including compensation for your past and future income loss.
- Medical costs, including the costs of travel to and from medical providers, laboratory test costs, visits to a specialist or a doctor or hospitalization.
- Loss of consortium. If your relations with your spouse or other family members have been impacted by your injuries, a value can be placed on these losses.
- Pain and suffering. You may be eligible to claim compensation for pain and suffering, emotional distress, and psychological pain and suffering along with other non-economic damages.
- Loss of function. If you have lost a function of a particular body part, your mental faculties or physical function as a result of a dangerous drug, you may be entitled to recover compensation for this.
- Wrongful death compensation. If you have recently lost a loved one as a result of the injuries associated with taking Amiodarone, while there is no amount of money that can fully compensate you for the loss of your loved one, filing a defective drug lawsuit against the manufacturers may be the only way for your family to move on financially.
Consulting with a knowledgeable attorney is strongly recommended as this may be the only way to navigate the complex process of filing a legal claim to recover compensation. Although life may feel overwhelming right now, consulting with a lawyer who may assist you with this process is strongly recommended.
The J. Reyna Law Firm is here for you if you or someone you know has already suffered injuries tied to either drug interactions or the serious risks of taking Amiodarone on its own. No one expects to find themselves in the position of filing a legal claim, but doing so may be the only way for you to recover the compensation necessary to heal and move on. The J. Reyna Law Firm fights passionately for the rights of injured patients who had no reason to believe there were major medical risks associated with their use of a medication. When you need an attorney you can trust to a file a claim and fight back against the drug manufacturers who did not properly test or market these medications, look no further than the J. Reyna Law Firm for the help you need.
Use the form bellow to get started